Timeline Maker Pro 220.127.116.11
Timeline charts, project gantt charts and chronologies – Timeline Maker Pro has it all in one easy to use timeline software. Create, use and share the timeline visuals you need to give insight to your investigation, project plan, business report or presentation.
Whether you are a newbie timeline creator or a pro, save time and effort with Timeline Maker Pro and find out why it is used by law enforcement, forensic investigators, project planners, business managers and researchers in over 84 countries!
The most complete timeline software. Here’s why…
– Choice of 5 engaging chart styles (flag, bar, vertical, Gantt, chronology) – Any Size!
– Automatic chart creation, fully customizable, plus time saving themes with easy preview
– Many share/Send To options via PDF, image, HTML, plus copy/paste into any document
– Automatic business timescales displayed in hours, days, weeks, months, quarters or years
– Enter and display dates in any format (including partial dates) and/or Time of Day
– Single date events, range events and milestones on same timeline
– Link external documents to any event and view on your charts
– Make many charts from the same data (eliminate duplication & error)
– Powerful Import Wizard (incl. MS Project) with user defined columns
– Automatic spell checking, including legal and medical dictionaries
– Interactive timelines with built-in presentation mode or use PowerPoint add-in
– Keeping your data secure, your timelines are saved to your local drive or secure network
Three simple steps get results. Fast!
– Enter your events one line at time (spread-sheet style form) or use the Import Wizard with any CSV, TXT or Microsoft Project file. Copy and paste works too!
– Choose from 5 different timeline layouts.
– Timeline Maker Pro will automatically generate a professional looking timeline visual for you.
Choose Your Chart Layout
To best showcase your timeline, Timeline Maker Pro lets you choose from 5 different timeline templates – bar chart, flag chart, vertical flag, gantt chart (project chart), and a chronology report. Even better, Timeline Maker Pro is the only timeline software that lets you create as many different timeline charts as you like from the same set of data, eliminating duplication and data synchronization headaches.
Customize with Themes
Need to customize your timeline chart to better suit your project? No problem. Microsoft Office style ribbon menus always show you the right set of options to customize any element on your chart.
Pick Your Timescale
Pick the timescale that best represents your data. Timeline Maker Pro allows you to select from a list of common business timescales such as years, quarters, months, weeks, days, minutes and seconds, in addition to the default “auto-scale” i.e. calendar dates. You always control the scale, the labels and the look. Check out the Timescale menu for all available options.
Time of Day and BC Dates
Timeline Maker Pro is the only timeline software that lets you enter BC dates if you need a macro view of world history, or enter time in as little as 1 second for planners, investigators and researchers who require that level of precision.
Interactive Presentations with or without PowerPoint
Presenting your timeline with Timeline Maker Pro is a breeze with the built-in interactive presentation mode. Microsoft PowerPoint is not required to make a professional presentation of your timeline.
Share Any Size Chart With Anyone
Share your timelines with your colleagues and clients using standard business functions, including copy and paste into other documents, print on any size paper, or email your timeline charts from within Timeline Maker Pro. You can even publish your timelines to a wide variety of graphic formats including HTML and PDF.
– NEW Vertical Timeline is a top-down flag chart best for showcasing the sequence of events in your timeline. Events are shown from oldest to newest (or newest to oldest) equally spaced for easy viewing. You can move (drag & drop) event flags from one side to the other, stretch the timescale, resize boxes, apply themes with all the editing options of the other charts. This style of chart typically uses less space than traditional timeline charts which can make it ideal for printing, publishing or presenting.
– NEW Elastic Timescale lets you click and drag the end (small black box) of the timescale to stretch and make your chart longer or shorter. Your timescale labels will automatically adjust as well as your event spacing. This is a very handy alternative to using the Expand & Compress buttons on the Timescale menu. Best of all, this new feature also works on the Bar, Flag and Gantt charts!
WindowsApps May 29th, 2018
Posted In: Windows